Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Feliz Cumpleaños to you

I had to take a second to wish two of my favorite cousins a happy birthday. Eileen had hers on the 12th and Miranda's is tomorrow, October 14th. So naturally, I put up a birthday song by New Kids on the Block. Don't worry that I used to have a New Kids pillowcase that I practically worshiped. Hahaha. Anyway, that's beside the point. I just wanted them to know how much I love them both ... and I hope they have/had a fantastic day, because they both deserve it. They are two of the many great influences that I have in my life. Feliz cumple chicas :)

2 comments:

  1. That SONG!!! So OLD and lets admit...lame... Thanks and I hope you're planning your trip out to Vegas...we're expecting you. I am going to make up a room just for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The song is great! Thank you for the sweet post! You are the BEST cousin EVER! I really do think that and I'm so grateful for you and your example. You are so much fun to hang out with! I love you! And we miss you. Rich and I will talk about a weekend trip today and then call:-) Love ya!

    ReplyDelete