Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Mi Casita

Well, this is the Davis' home. Everyone's been asking me about it, so I thought I'd put up some pics. It's beautiful. They live on 5 and a half acres right by a lake. They are surrounded by trees, which is common in western Virginia :) Even though it's out in the middle of nowhere, it's only about 15 minutes from the ball park. And then at the end of the pics I snuck in a picture of my friend Ramon bowling. Haha. Good times had by all.

They have the biggest trees of all time around their yard.

Great shot from the road up to the house.

They usually have like 50 cars in their driveway, but they're at their beach house this week .... so there's only 20.

This is what John Denver was talking about.

This is what you get when you have someone who has swung a baseball bat since he was a fetus, and put him in a bowling alley. Haha. This is my friend Ramon. The hardest part of the evening was getting him to put on the bowling shoes :) He found the whole sharing shoes thing to be disgusting.



No comments:

Post a Comment