Tuesday, August 31, 2010

I have the best job in the world

This summer has been amazing. I can honestly say that I love what I've been doing. I mean, how could you not love going to watch baseball games every night? And apparently the owners have noticed that I like my job, because they recently offered me a full-time position for the next year. I accepted, so it looks like I'll be sticking around for a little bit longer. Feel free to visit anytime ;) I am very excited and I know it will be a great opportunity for me. Below I have posted some random pictures from the park that I've taken over the last couple of weeks.


Me and Jessie Nava. He's from Maracaibo, Venezuela. Great guy. If you didn't read my story about him last week ... he was the league's pitcher of the week. His wife and son are in Venezuela, and he has yet to meet his son. He (Jason) was born at the beginning of the season. It's so cute because Jessie carries pictures of Jason around with him everywhere so he can show people. So cute.

The only word to describe these guys: STUDS. They were chosen to be on the league's All-Star team. Ramoncito, Jorge Agudelo, Jose Rivero, and Tim Boyce.

Seth and Slider sharing a moment.

Haha ... this is what I have to work with every day :)

Two of Pulaski's most faithful fans: Wally and Meredith McGrady

"El Keche"

Me and my friend Brittany. She had to leave early to start school at the University of Tampa. She's the shortstop on the school's softball team there.

Best JEFE in the world. TC Calhoun is my boss. You should see this guy dance ... it's a treat. He likes to break it down to reggaeton.

2 comments:

  1. So glad you're staying! We'll have to plan our next adventures soon:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm officially blog stalking you! I'm so happy you have been having such a blast out there. We need to catch up soon. If you ever want to party up here in Toledo, just let me know!

    p.s. your cousin and I are new bff's ... she just had her baby 3 1/2 weeks early this past weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete