Friday, December 3, 2010

Party in Pulaski

Three weeks ago my cousins came up to see my new digs in Pulaski. It was a BEAUTIFUL weekend with the temps in the 70s. Niiiiiiiiiice. It was the only time we could get together before Thanksgiving, and it ended up being perfect. We took batting practice at Calfee Park, watched the A&E version of Pride and Prejudice (Eileen's first time ... she loved it), shopped, and lounged around the house. It was a great weekend.

This is the press box at the ballpark, with my office at the far right.

Rich taking some cuts.

Sissy hanging out in the ball bucket while I threw to Rich. Hehe.

Haha ... I love this picture. She obviously didn't want to be in there anymore ... she's just so cute.

These were some of the bats that the guys left behind.

This is Baby Girl's height compared to a Louisville Slugger bat ;)

It was way too heavy for her, but she played with it anyway.

We had to get a shot with our bats :)

Shot from the left field entrance of Calfee Park.

We wanted to use my fireplace. Check out that FUEGO! Rich did it all by himself. Very nice.

Shot from "my" deck.

Cute Curran's on the back deck.

As you can see ... we're right by the lake.

Don't be confused, she loves it when I kiss her neck ;)

This thing saved me from getting pegged by Richard.

Check out that form! I should be playing for the Mariners ...

Shot of the upstairs ... one of my favorites things about the place is all the windows.

La cocina.

The upstairs deck.



3 comments:

  1. Love the post. We had a blast up there! Its absolutely gorgeous and you are so good to us! I hope you know we think you're the coolest most fun person to hang with:-) can't wait to go back in janurary! Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun post. What a great house you have found and the view is amazing. You really are at the lake house. I loved that one pic of the ball park with the fall colors in the back. so nice Mami

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so lucky! And I must add that you have the coolest life EVER!!! I might be a little jealous. I've decided...I must come...

    ReplyDelete