Tuesday, February 28, 2012

BACK TO VEGAS WE GO

This is what happens when you take a picture facing the beautiful sun of LAS VEGAS!

I took my second annual President's Day weekend trip down to Vegas, and the people that didn't make it last year, made it this year. Everyone needs to just starting putting this trip on their calendar ... Because you won't find more perfect weather than Vegas in February. 


This was my THIRD trip to the Hoover Dam. Never gets old. Never.


The host couple ... you wouldn't know it, but she's 8 months pregnant!



Grant and Hal were at M and J's watching the bebes.


Okay, she does look a little prego here. Oh, and Wyatt and Jen came down too! So fun.


I guess gray was the color of the day.


This is what you get when you ask three children to pose for a picture.


Adorable


Where ya lookin' there Morg?


We should be in a temple magazine... doesn't this picture motivate you to go to the temple?


So artistic Mawa. Thanks for this one.


How are the people so well placed according to height? Good job Morg (surprised tone)


The Asian spotted this place on the strip in NO TIME.


SUCH. A. TOURIST.


The Chinese Gardens exhibit at the Bellagio.


.... Where the playas play ....


Can you spot Garbear?


Wyatt and Morg advertising for Scan ... ironically enough, Morgan is on the phone with Garrett Gee in this picture.


The Curran's. Nothing makes little Joshy smile like a graham cracker.


Best Friend Cousins


Everyone had their Mariner gear on ... even Sister Suzie.


Why am I so detached from the group? Awkward photo ... for me.


Granty and Hal swinging Camryn Annette


Palm tree at the Outlets? Just too enticing to pass up.


Geeks


Morg and I on the log ride in Primm. Heeeeyo!


Funniest thing said all weekend:
"I want one of these." -Camryn with a tampon (obviously thinking it's some type of candy)

No you don't sister ... you don't want one of those for a loooong time.


I also got to spend a little bit of time with the DC Curran's. Here's Sissy and Buster posing on the couch.


We also got to see the Jimmer Show at the Verizon Center with Ms. LaMay and the Glenn's. Holla!

4 comments:

  1. Why is there a gun on the log ride? I'm so sure...

    I love this post, too. Can I put President's Day on MY calendar? In all my trips from Utah to Arizona and back in my lifetime, I have NEVER stopped and walked around the Hoover Dam, although I have busted out plenty of DAM jokes!

    You look great, like a cross between Mara and Hillary Huffmire, for some reason.

    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for making it happen Abs. Would be so fun to have Phil and Jenna there next year. Great post. love Mami

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jenna ... PLEASE put President's Day on your calendar! We will definitely be taking another trip to the beloved Hoover Dam :)

    ReplyDelete