Thursday, July 14, 2011

Riles and Tal-Tal Lyman

"Ma! He done it! He got a wife!" Name that movie ...

Riles Wilson and Talia Finley tied the knot a few weeks ago, and they were sweet enough to plan it on a day when I could be there. The team was out of town, so I was able to fly out to Utah for a few days. The wedding day was perfect ... perfect sealing, perfect luncheon, perfect reception....
PERFECT COUPLE.

We are so beyond lucky to have Talia in our family. She just fits ... no adjustment required. She is a beautiful, amazing person that in turn makes my brother a better person. I am grateful for her energy and enthusiasm for life - because her optimism is infectious. I look forward to having her as a sister and a friend. She makes us all better.

Candid shot

My mom with her brothers.

MJ showing off his tux

Curran siblings ... Rich thought he was doing a commercial for a sec.

Curran Clan

Me and mi Mami

I loved the beautiful bouquet

Los Lyman ... sans Elder G-Money

Proud padres

Riles ... get that fake smile outta here!

Corbin Hugh and Bryce Eugene ... cuties.

Serious shot ... so forced. Ha. You can tell that Riley is ready to crack.

We all look weird in this picture, but it was the only one I had with all of our eyes open.

Big G and Baby G reunited

Glamour shot time! I have the cutest siblings.

Livi chose to take her nap with Valeri.

The "Head Table" ... aka the people who put the most money into the wedding.

Fun graphic for the dance floor

Cutting the cake ... and Jill wanted in on the pic :)

Party Rock is in the House Tonight! Yeah! Baby G was busting out some MOVES.

Elder G was welcoming people to the reception and guarding the presents.

4 comments:

  1. Haha. I love it!!! I'm so glad you posted all those great pictures!!! P.S. We're coming to D.C. The 1st-9th of Oct!!!! We're so excited!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's fantastic! So you've got your tickets then? How exciting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. finally you updated your blog. I have been waaaiiiiiting. I love all those pics and especially the comments. haha

    ReplyDelete