Friday, June 3, 2011

Podemos unirnos por siempre otra vez ...

Just look at this beautiful couple. They got married this past weekend in the Draper Temple ... and it was all my idea. Ha. From the moment I met Mr. Bradley Glenn, I knew he would be perfect for my best friend. I seriously called this marriage 2 years ago, and I'm very proud of it. (Can you tell?)

Everything was beautiful ... especially the couple.

Coming out of el templo ...

Haha, nice face.

FRIEND picture!

Me, the bride, Hermana Emery, and the famous Brooke from NYC

The reception was at Sun River Gardens in Orem, and it was gorgeous.

Hehe ... nice face Johnson.

He seriously had his face under her dress for like 5 minutes.

Mejores amigas por siempre

These two were made for each other.

Mother and Daughter ;)

"Honk if you're doing it tonight!" -Brad's car

1 comment: